6/4/07

top online advertising programs

So I have schemed up a plot to make some revenue on my new but yet unannounced website using online advertising and thought that I should try out the Google Analytics to see if I like it. So this is basically a calling to anyone that has any input on any of the online advertising programs such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, Linkworth, or any others. In mean time I hope lots of folks visit so I can try out this nifty Google Analytics tool.

I have used Google Adsense and Adbrite in the past and have been happy with both. I was booted from Adsense for clicking my own ads, rightfully so of course. I guess curiosity got the best of me. The Google ads were fairly targeted and paid quite well while I had them. On the other hand I like Adbrite's options for configuration and direct sales but the pay off has been less than desirable but that could be due to my lack of content as of a late.

I’ll keep you all up-to-date on the new venture as I work things out with my “business partners” and hopefully in the near to not so distant future we can talk about it a bit more.

No comments: