11/15/06

things that I have grown to love this year

Tea
Reading
Soy Milk
Not working
Simplicity
Pearl Jam
Pitas
Dried fruit
Car stickers
Blogging
Gmail
Owning 1 computer
My cat
Digital cameras
Phoenix winters
Online college, as appose to regular college
Running, even though I don't do it enough
Logging my thoughts in a notebook
Changing seasons, more a miss than a love
Add to the above, rain
My own poetry, as bad as it is
Trusting my gut
Apple computers and OS X
My relationship with my best friend
All wheel drive station wagons
Football and admittedly the Steelers
Coffee of the not too bitter type
Vancouver, British Columbia
Not having a plan for everything
Sticking it to Tuesdays
Hawaii, The Big Island
Jack Johnson, James Blunt, Janis Joplin
Not doing yard work
Beer of the not too bitter type
Not travelling for work
Eve, more than last year

2 comments:

Evey Marievey said...

Yay for all those things! Yay for lists! Yay for your fantasticness!

Anonymous said...

wow. great list.