1/19/07

i drive a volvo, a beige one

This morning I pulled into the parking lot at work, while substituting concert volume Tool for coffee and placed my car directly between two white lines. A moment later a lady pulled up next to me to park her beige sedan. Once she pulled up even with Booger, she looked at me (and I assume heard the music) and backed her car out to find another parking spot. As if while our cars were parked there in this corporate parking lot there was going to be fornication, corruption, and Booger would end up taking her sedan to automobile hell. All this in the course of a single business day.

2 comments:

Curtis said...

Cody, spreading social paranoia since 1891.

I bet if you where bumping the JT she would have tried to hit on you.

Evey Marievey said...

Ha! You wrote "fornication"!